Thursday, March 09, 2006

karyhead.com - Update your bookmarks/feeds!

I think I've gotten it to the point that I'm ready to open the doors. Everything's new and still smells nice but that doesn't mean there won't be problems.

I've tested it on Safari, Camino and Firefox on a Mac. Also IE 6.x and Firefox on Windows XP. Surprisingly, IE doesn't make me want to cry. There's some issues, but hopefully no show-stoppers.

I've migrated all of my Blogger content plus comments over to the new site. The picture layouts are a bit wonky but I'll get around to prettying that up later.

I spent a lot of time on the layout and structure aspects. It's all XHTML/CSS. It probably doesn't validate, I'll worry about that later as well. Hopefully I can spend some time on the graphic design part and make it look a little sleeker/snazzier/sweller.

I should wait and post this in the morning, but...

Please let me know about any issues that you see.

karyhead.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home