Thursday, February 23, 2006

Terror By Gaslight

After six weeks of rehearsing and set building, we open tonight. Show dates are Feb 23rd - Feb 26th and Feb 28th - Mar 4th. Shows start at 7:30pm except for the 2:00pm Sunday matinee. Call 662-323-6855 for reservations.

This is my first regular season production with Starkville Community Theatre. Last summer, as you may recall, was my first time on stage. I participated in SCT's summer muscial revue. It was so much fun, I couldn't wait to get back on stage at SCT.

This show has a fairly large cast of 12. Everybody is great and a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, we've all been getting sick one-by-one. I had mine a couple weeks ago and every night when we come into rehearsal someone new is sick. Hopefully we'll be able to push through and come off with a grand show. I think we will.

The director, Lyle, and his assistant director, Ellen, have been great and have made it a very easy and fun experience. They know what they want and communicate it clearly to the cast and crew. We've all had a lot of fun putting this show together and you can't ask for more.

Come on out soon (tonight is sold out) and enjoy the show. I imagine you will jump in your seat at least once.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home