Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I suck

because I'm lazy. I can't seem to get myself up in the mornings in time to exercise. My eating's not very good but not very bad either so my weight is just hanging out.

My co-worker and I are about to start meeting at the gym for workouts so that should give me more incentive to get up and at 'em.

I haven't really told you much about Story Theatre rehearsals or all the cool college kids I've met this semester. I'm actually thinking of including them in some future videos for the blog. I mean, so far it's just been me being an idiot, why not have other people be idiots with me on the internets? But anyway, ST rehearsals have been great and amazing and sooo much fun. I demand that you come to a performance. I'll post more about it later.

Reading then bed time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home