Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm crazy nappy-headed kid, gimme some candy!



Well, like most kids, I hated picture day. Mom couldn't take me so dad had to do it. Of course mom never would've dressed me in the ol' Ruff & Ready t-shirt but she admits now that she wouldn't want to change the picture.

Obviously I was not happy but, dang it, if there's no ailment or unhappiness that a sticky Starlight peppermint can't cure.

Yes, I rifled through the junk drawer last weekend when I went home to visit my parents. Don't worry, there's only one or two more (until I go home again and find more pictures).

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

Reminds me of my 5th-grade picture where I was sporting my teal green Buckwheat t-shirt that actually said "OHHHHHHH TAY!" across the top. To accentuate I wore my red suspenders that day.

I was, one might say, stylin' and profilin'.

:D L

 
At 10/11/2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite childhood photo is one of me with a very large hairdo, circa 1977. I was sporting bell bottom jeans, bare feet and a "Speedy Gonzales" tshirt all while leaning against a green Vega.
My maw-maw says I'm adorable.

-K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home