Monday, September 19, 2005

Avast Ye Matey or something

As you well know, today is Talk Like A Pirate Day. That's all well and good but what about Talk Like A Ninja Day? Oh wait, Ninja don't talk do they? I think that would ruin the whole silent assassin bit.

Alright, what do ninja do then that we can dedicate a whole day to it? Stalk Like A Ninja Day. I don't know. Carry Deadly Concealed Weapons To Work Like A Ninja Day. That would go over really well or get you very fired depending on your work environment. Scratch that. Ok, let's regroup and think.

Ah ha! Wear Camel-Toed Shoes Like A Ninja Day. Crap, I thought I had something there for a second.

I guess I don't have a good idea. We'll worry about this later but for now everybody enjoy annoying the piss out of your friends and co-workers with statements like Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly? or Arrr, I'm goin ta send this copier to Davey Jones' locker if I be seein' PC Load Letter one more time!

Time to ship off to lunch, mates.

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 2:10 PM, Blogger karyrogers said...

I just took the quiz.

Apparently I'm Dirty Harry Flint. I'm pretty sure they pulled that out o' their bung hole, matey. Arrr.

 
At 9/19/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger John Doom said...

Yarr! Aye Bee naught halving luck talkin pirateese.

Un1335 y0u m34n s0f7w4r3 p1r4cy, 7|-|3n 1 pwnx0r j00.

 
At 9/20/2005 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Captain Morgan Bonney"
Ha! All you guys have to serve on my ship. Arggg!
(does this mean I am a guy now?)

 
At 9/19/2007 2:05 PM, Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

i got Dread Pirate Bonney, what the hell is that. I was hopin for Sir Stiff One Eye or something like that.....Great Post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home