Monday, January 23, 2006

IMKH Radio Ep. #1

Well here we go. Episode #1 of IMKH Radio. It basically sucks. It's me rambling on with no point about my winter break. It was the first thing that came to mind when I thought about playing with the podcast software. The only cool thing is the commercial I made for it. I think it's funny.

The sound is terrible. Hopefully that'll be rectified thanks to my buddy Ryan who recommended a mic which is on the way. I'm not promising the content will be any better in the future.

Also, it's in m4a format. If that doesn't work for you, download the mp3 version. The problem is the mp3 version is THREE times as big. Obviously I don't know what I'm doing. Probably my settings in GarageBand. I'll get it figured out in the future.

Show notes:

-First song is Autumn in New York by Harry Connick Jr.
-Second song is New York State of Mind by Billy Joel
-Third song is Light Enough To Travel by The Be Good Tanyas

IMKH Radio Ep. #1 (m4a - 3.2 MB)


or

IMKH Radio Ep. #1 (mp3 - 9.4MB)

7 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad for your first 'cast. so you went ahead and got the snowball, huh? hope you like it, if not don't blame me! ;)

congrats on the "frisbee" victory. i know, i know, it's not frisbee, it's disc golf. so sue me.

 
At 1/23/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger C. Houston Longino said...

I enjoyed the Podcast. I'm envious of the fun you guys had on the NY trip. I think that Kevin & Jo's classes will be alot of fun this semester, as well as RWS. Keep up the casting!

 
At 1/24/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Can I be a part of your next Awesome Lessons commercial? Maybe as a testimonial or, better yet, a paid endorser? :D L

 
At 1/24/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger karyrogers said...

lyle:

Yeah, that's a good idea! Whenever I get the chance to do some more I'll let you know. Ha!

 
At 1/25/2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm loving IMKH radio! Can I be a guest on your show?

 
At 1/29/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger GeekInBlack said...

I don't know what was weirder.. that you made this pod cast or that I took the time to listen to the whole damn thing... ;)

I cheer for somthing more funny!

 
At 1/29/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Daffy Man!! said...

Disc Golf Show. DO it!!

http://www.cafepress.com/allflags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home