Friday, July 15, 2005

Notice of (possible) Impending Podcast

All the cool kids are doing it.

I'm thinking for the first few, I'm going to take some of the Comedy Gold that has already been posted and record it. I think it's probably much funnier in my head than your head anyway. Maybe hearing sorta kinda how it sounds in my head will make it even better.

I don't know, we'll see.

And I'm not promising anything.

I sure wish I had a decent microphone. If I get halfway serious about podcasts, I'll have to get a better one.

Any requests from the archive?

BTW, I heard from one viewer that the bird call video made him lose the yogurt he was eating.

I'm very proud.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that the ketchup sound effect could ONLY be funnier if viewed as well as heard. :D Lyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home